Friday, February 8, 2013

Conversation With My Hair Stylist

Me: "I need to do something with my hair. It looks awful"

She picks up a piece and looks at the limp, dull, breakage that has become my hair.

Stylist: "What have you been doing, it doesn't look healthy at all!"

Me: "Well I haven't had a cut in like 4 months"

Her: "Do you flat iron?"

Me: "No"

Me: "I do have to blow it out every day, otherwise it looks worse"

Her: "Coloring?"

Me: "I had a demi here 4 months ago, and had a permanent here 3 months before that. I also got highlights about a year ago"

Her: "Maybe..."

We both just stare at my hair in the mirror for a long moment. She keeps playing with it and frowning.

Me: "Well... I am pregnant"

Her: "Oh! Well that explains EVERYTHING!"

Side note: 3 inches later, my hair looks so much better now. And I didn't even need to color it to get some shine back (Doctor has nixed coloring until after B comes). Still I'm not surprised at all by the results because  every stylist I've ever seen at Fox & Jane is amazing!

No comments :

Post a Comment