First I just wanted to show off this awesome card my Mom sent me, a few days before I made the big announcement to them. I opened the card and just laughed when I saw this, she was actually congratulating me on some good news I received at work. Somewhat ironically, she also included a 20% off coupon for Victoria's Secret... and new bras are something I definitely need lately! But mothers, they have a sixth sense for these things.
Now on to bumps. The first picture was taken a few weeks ago, more out of curiosity than anything. The second was taken last night, in my post-appointment high. It's getting there. I am not in any rush to be popping out, I haven't bought one single maternity item and really want to wait until after I move. I'd also like to be able to fit into my heavy winter coats while it's freezing out, and keep the maternity purchases to a minimum.
.JPG) |
Barely bump. Sometime around week 8.
Wearing the yoga pants I live in when I'm not living in leggings or sweats |
 |
A little more bump-y here.
Taken last night 2/5/13 at 12 weeks
|
Speaking of maternity wear, and keeping it minimal, I'd really like to just grab a few cute tees, a couple tunics, a good pair of leggings, and maybe a dress or two and then just accessorize. I have tons of cardigans, wraps, light jackets and scarves that certainly don't have to go unworn. My main concern is footwear, as I don't own one pair of flats besides my flip flops and work out shoes. Last summer I lived in my Toms wedges so maybe I'll just grab some of their
ballet flats (or not because they've been discontinued. BOO! But
they do have these!!!). Of course I'm totally open to any and all suggestions.
Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteTry to find comfortable shoes with good balance for you.
Delete