Monday, October 6, 2014

What's New Besides My Busy Season

My super cutie about to head to Jaz's party on Saturday
Not much new here, it's officially busy season for me and I'm crazed. I had originally thought to work from home last Friday but hahaha right. We did have some fun at Jaz's party this past Saturday. I also bought Mo and my Halloween costumes today as well as an adorable monogrammed kitty candy basket for her. And I took a half day on Halloween. I'm so ready to be in Texas already. Can I just wake up and have it be Friday already?












If she looks sad, it's probably because she got sick again later that night. Hopefully we didn't get any other babies sick.

Upcoming:
  • TEXAS!!!!!
  • HALLOWEEN!!!! I went way overboard and got 2 costumes. Well, technically 3 since I got a costume too. Don't tell Bill, we're supposed to be saving money but I can't help it because it's HALLOWEEN!!!!
  • Mo, Melissa, Jaz and I will again go trick or treating at Trinity Church like last year, then we've got trick or treating in our building... though I may actually just pass out candy in costume so Mo can get an idea of both sides. Can you tell I'm excited?!?

No comments :

Post a Comment