Friday, October 10, 2014

This Mango is Leaving on a Jet Plane!

It's official. Vacation starts in just a few hours. I've already sent out my coverage emails, and with the exception of one, semi-related phone call I'm expecting (does that sound cryptic? It should. Read into as you may, haha) I am completely turning everything off and reveling in my good luck of being able to squeeze these PTO days by my boss during this time.

Want to follow our vacation? Check out my Instagram feed! Some of the things you'll find are:

  • Lots of BBQ! (duh)
  • Another wedding... reception? party? shindig? for my sister and bro-in-law
  • ACL!!!! Bill and I hanging in muddy fields, possibly in the rain, listening to Gaslight, The Replacements, Spoon and Pearl Jam. Also... Austin.
  • We may find a pumpkin patch... which is both fun and ironic for South Texas in 90 degree heat
  • Mango playing in the sprinkler
  • A long, flat drive to Dallas... 
  • Watching SMU lose. But we've never lost a tailgate. Bill is in for a treat there and I need to remember to pack some polo.
  • Provided I get the tickets from my rep in time, we'll be heading to the Texas State Fair (sans the original Big Tex) next Sunday!

No comments :

Post a Comment