Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Swimming Mango

Well, after 2 weeks of Friday fevers that caused our sweet girl to miss her Saturday swim class we finally made it this past weekend, Saturday and Sunday. Saturday's class I did solo so no pics but Sunday's class was Bill's turn... and good thing, because Sunday was the Daddy class, while all the Mommy's sat on the side taking pictures.

Both times Moira did much better than expected. Saturday she was little more whiny (go figure because she hates bathes and now we're in a giant bathtub) but eventually warmed up, did some pushing off the wall, floating and "swimming" from one side to the other. Sunday she was fine for the most of it with a few little whimpers towards the end. Sunday she even went under the water and was the only baby not to cry!



And after we had a brunch playdate on Stone Street with Melissa, Adam and Jaz which was a lot of fun!










Oh, and this also happened yesterday:
And my mom sent some pictures from when Mo was just born... it's incredible that she was ever that tiny! Now she's our sweet, smiling ball of unlimited energy and fun! (And doesn't Bill look like the definition of a new, sleep-deprived parent?)
Upcoming:

  • I've got a big project at work that's keeping me on my toes... all part of the "chasing the carrot" routine that's involved with every promotion. 
  • Bill travels to LA Wednesday and is back Thursday. I've done those trips and they're never fun, but we've asked that he bring back some California sun when he returns.
  • Easter with Aunt Joanie this weekend! Another first for me not spending it with my sister, but I love Bill's family so it's an even trade! Also incredible to think that last Easter I was buying maternity clothes with Teresa and Megan, now I have a 7.5 month old and Megan just had a baby!!! So crazy what a year brings!
  • And next weekend is Moira's baptism! The decorations have begun to arrive and I'm getting the menu together!

No comments :

Post a Comment