Our Easter weekend was pretty chill. Moira's daycare was closed on Friday so I worked from home and we actually attended a playdate with some other LES moms/babies, did some grocery shopping and then ran into another LES mom and her daughter that I know on the way back home. Since I have off this Friday, we'll probably hit up the Friday playdate again too!
The rest of our Easter weekend was very nice and low key. We did a neighborhood brunch on Saturday while the maid cleaned and spent Easter at Aunt Joanies'. Today Bill heads to Chicago for the night and this might be the last of his traveling before the Upfronts.
 |
| We made some super delicious sour cream pancakes! And I discovered my new favorite pancake recipe! |
 |
| Eating a pancake! Mo's favorite breakfast |
 |
| I completely spaced on getting a family picture of us. Oh, mommyhood |
Upcoming! (a lot!)
- Aunt T gets in this Thursday.. just in time to babysit while Bill and I go to a Toadies concert!!!
- Friday... maybe another LES playdate? Or just enjoying the nice weather with Aunt T...
- Saturday is Moira's baptism! Such a big day!!! Aunt T and I will be making almost all the food (thanks to lots of go-to recipes we can premake) and it should be a super fun day!!!
- There's lots going on but I can't think of anything beyond this Saturday
All sounds good. Expect many pictures from the baptism and Teresa's visit.
ReplyDelete