So for her birthday last week my sister Teresa found a company that makes puzzles out of portraits, called Portrait Puzzles, so we decided to do one of the family. She just got it a few days ago, said the quality is great and is already planning out other pictures she wants puzzles made out of. I'm thinking there may have to be a mango puzzle at some point too.
![]() |
| The puzzle- our family a few years ago |
This Dr. though says, "so you're delivering at Beth Israel." Nope, I say, NY Downtown. And he asks if I'm sure. And then asks again. Yes! What's the big deal? Only then does he explain that they're now encouraging all their patients to deliver at the other hospital, but when I ask why he doesn't say anything other then "NY Downtown was just bought up." Ok, that's not really a reason. And again, how much will really change in a month? I'll be checking with my Dr first thing once she's back from vacation, but I'm just so annoyed with these other Drs who treat their patients like mindless lemmings. If you want to convince me, at 35 weeks, to switch to a different hospital then give me a damn good reason or 2. "It was just bought up" doesn't answer anything.
Once again, I'm so thankful I'll have my doula. So far I'm not a fan of these other Drs in the practice and if I get stuck delivering with one of them then I'll feel MUCH more comfortable knowing she can help advocate for me and help Bill and I make decisions when my mind may not be in the best place for rational thought.
But mango is measuring a little over 5 1/2 lbs, is on target for the due date and looked good for the brief moments I saw him/her on the screen. I also had another round of the final tests, so once those are in we should be good to go. And I'm letting go of my annoyance, giving that stress to God, and focusing on the Babymoon tomorrow!!! Here's to a wonderful weekend away with my sweetheart at the beach!

No comments :
Post a Comment