B is officially head down! Hormonal, emotional me started crying when the Dr said that at the ultrasound, but these were 100% happy tears. My appointment went well otherwise. My Dr. is in a swanky new office that's much closer to the subway, great news for pregnant ladies. But no 3D available there yet.
.JPG) |
Our head down Baby!!!
6/7/2013 |
I think B has Bill's nose and my lips. But regardless, this baby is a total cutie! Once again B was hamming it up with flailing arms, elbows and waving little fingers at us. We also got to see him/her practice breathing and heartbeat was still very strong. And now this explains the large baby part that's been lodged under right near my ribs the past few days... a baby butt!
With Bill in LA this weekend I've predictably over-planned and now my relaxing girl day has turned into morning prenatal yoga, noon brunch with Melissa, an afternoon pedicure, and then an early dinner with an old college friend. And after all that, I just got my
Buggy Love (all natural and 100% pregnancy safe stroller cleaner) that I'm kind of dying to try out. Sunday will be for relaxing, haha. Have a good weekend y'all!
YAYAYAYAYAYAY. Good job Mango.
ReplyDeleteSo happy your little decided to turn! Guess we will find out later if mango has the "Weaver dimple". Sounds like you are nesting. You two are so loved.
ReplyDelete