| 31 weeks- 6/18/2013 |
I'm still breathless, like all the time. I also get side cramps when I walk too fast so it's a good reminder to slow down. But I haven't slowed down with any baby preparation. Yesterday I picked up a very gently used baby tub, the pricey one that I'd been eyeing for a long time, the Boon Naked. It has 2 positions to accommodate a growing baby and also folds up flat and has a hook to hang on the back of a door or the wall, so it's perfect for the space challenged like us. I gave Bill a demonstration and he was pretty excited about it too.
I also have been fixated on the going home outfit. It's just so hard to get something cute that's also unisex. There's also the matter of the weather... it'll be sweltering August summer, but our time outside will be very minimal. Mostly I'm concerned with the different a/c temperatures from the hospital to the car and then to home. I finally decided on this adorable Baby Soy outfit with a matching brown Baby Soy hat, I think it'll work for a boy or girl and the balloons make it pretty festive. I'm also in love with their kimono outfits, but I'm holding off until mango actually gets here to make those purchases.
Tonight is yoga. Thursday is yoga. I need as much yoga in my life as I can get, haha. Bill will also be out of town this weekend, in Boston this time, so I'm trying to think of some fun things that don't involve sleeping that I can do without tiring me out too much. I'm think a park hangout with a good book might be perfect if the weather is nice and maybe finally going to see The Great Gatsby, the only Baz Luhrmann film approved by my Father (he's still pissy that we dragged him to Moulin Rouge over a decade ago).
And since I keep getting questions about whether I'm going to start my food blog up again, no. I'm not. I just can't. But I do want to start including some great recipes here to reference back and also to share. So, introducing:
What We Eat: This week it's peas. Amazing peas. Of course anything is amazing if you add bacon and cheese and this is the perfect compromise for a couple where one loves greens and the other prefers meat.


THAT HAT. IT IS OMG.
ReplyDeleteI know!!! I also love the ones with the long tail at the top. OMG.
ReplyDelete