Friday, August 26, 2016

Half Way Mark!

Well, here we are. A Palmier cookie and half way to baby...or less (I'm not thinking it might be more this time around). Anatomy scan was good, verified by my midwife that everything is normal, but no pics this time around. Well, we'll meet this cutie soon enough. And palmier cookies will always remind me of the train station in Barcelona, which I'm pretty sure is where I ate my first and last (I'd rather blow the calories on a flaky turnover...).

I'm feeling ok. Hurt my back doing some yard work on the first not 80+ degree day last weekend, but otherwise feeling pretty good. I finished all the diy decorations for Mo's party, had my girls night last Friday and was up to take Mo to a birthday party the next morning (arriving only 30 min late). I'm not terribly energetic but the weather definitely doesn't help. I'm looking forward to a lot of time spent in the pool this weekend.

Baby is kicking up a storm and, I'm fairly certain, getting hiccups almost every day.I'm feeling pretty round, also getting heartburn frequently now. Still sleeping ok for the most part though.
Post blowout and all dolled. Also the last time I'm wearing 5" heels while pregnant!

I'd call this #honestlyglamorousparenting
And on the puppy front... no puppy from the latest litter either. I want a very specific kind of Mini Aussie, a merle (looks like this) and all the puppies born were black tris. Still a perfectly wonderful dog, I just don't want black dog hair everywhere. So we're waiting... and it's looking like we'll have a baby and then a puppy, but sometimes it's good to be picky. Plus no puppy training while I'm in my third trimester, so hooray for that.
All the girls, all done up for Paola's birthday!

Having a blast at Jack's party



Front and center for CAKE!







Helping make the Stromboli
This pic doesn't do much justice but part of the diy decorations for the sun room


Upcoming:

  • Mo starts preschool! She's also starting ballet on the 12th!
  • I'm taking Monday off to celebrate her official birthday, we're going to get pedis! And lunch somewhere like the fabulous 3 and 34 yr olds we are!
  • Then it's MERMAID BIRTHDAY!!!! Mo asks daily about her cake... the truly important things in life
  • Bill and I also have off this coming Friday so while Mo's in school we're going to go hit up our favorite local winery (for Bill) and yummy lunch spot (for me and baby)
  • Then we have my birthday celebration on 9/10 at The Whelk in Westport
  • Then, Preethi comes to town, I have another girls night out with my work friends and we have Leah's wedding on 9/18
  • And another girls night with my mama friends on 9/23
  • Then Mo has 2 more birthday parties and then I think we're (I'm) done with parties for the year

No comments :

Post a Comment