In the hospital and travel frenzy that was our end of 2014 I completely forgot to even look at the pics from my Mom's group party. One of the Mom's threw the party at her apt and, because it's NYC, we had to hire a photographer to capture the memories. We came late so missed out on the Mom and Baby pic but got a couple good ones.
These ladies are so much fun, and have made navigating the first year and something as a mom that much easier. In fact, I'll be seeing them this afternoon for Friday music!
And we have BIG news (no we're definitely NOT having another kid) and probably more to share after this weekend, but I can't share just yet (per Bill). Exciting and very positive things are going down in the McKinney-Weaver household though. 2015 has definitely started out with a BANG!







Life is always an adventure,can't wait to find out what is around the corner
ReplyDelete