![]() |
| Bill joined us before he went for a run |
Moira also had her April Theme Day this past Wednesday- she went as SUPER MANGO!!! I may have dropped the ball on ordering her a cape but it was just as well because she was the only baby in her class who dressed up.
And this is her outfit today! I'm loving rompers on her, she already has a bunch! I love our little baby fashionista!
Upcoming:
- Lots of swim classes this weekend and next
- I'm attending a "GCB at the Texas State Fair" bridal shower next weekend, perhaps with the Mango in tow right after swim class. I know I'll be rocking my cowboy boots, but still at a loss as to what else we'll be wearing (and why haven't I bought Mango some cowboy boots too?!?)
- That Sunday is Mother's Day. Wonder what we'll be doing?
- The weekend after that is Teresa and Chris' wedding reception!!! I just got my dress yesterday and it looks amazing! I also treated myself to a new clutch as an early Mother's Day gift and justified it that we're going to so many weddings this year ;) Mango will be adorable in her dress from Tia Teresa and I have no doubt that Bill will be dashing in one of his suits
- Also doing some wine tasting in Charlottesville, VA and a mini bachelorette party with the sis' on Friday
- Starting to plan out Bill's birthday weekend. It's extra special because his birthday falls on Father's Day (his first!)











No comments :
Post a Comment