I wanted to post some of the latest pictures I have of Moira as a lot has been going on but I'm so busy at work lately it's next to impossible to write out a whole blog post. Maybe this Thursday if there's a snow day. And while on that topic, can this snow end already?!? Like seriously!
 |
| Circle time at school! |
 |
| Bring Your Favorite Stuffed Animal Day. Moira picked Dragon! |
 |
| Hard at work, working on crawling |
 |
| This is a Mango who's supermom just took a conference call with her new client on the bus ride home. Patting myself on the back for all the little things here :) |
 |
| And this Mango is currently on a conference call. She woke up right before my call so she got to help Mommy work |
 |
| And we finally gave her Sophie! |
 |
| Some awesome summer presents from Bill's reps. Moira is ready for the beach, and Gatlinburg! |
 |
| The Beast! |
 |
| Yeah, I went there. |
 |
| We've had mixed results with sweet potatoes, apples and carrots. |
 |
| This face sums up every bite she's taken so far. |
 |
| Smiling for Daddy! |
Upcoming:
- Heading to Maryland/Virginia this weekend for Baby Ruyle's shower and hanging with Aunt T and Uncle Chris!!!
- Game night hosted at our house next Thursday... just some co-workers coming over for some games
- Also hosting a Syracuse v. Duke rematch watch party next weekend with mostly Bill's friends. Thinking of serving everything from this post here as well as some make your own meatball sliders with my favorite homemade sauce. Maybe testing some cupcakes I'm thinking of making for Mango's baptism (not going over the top here at all... haha!)
- JJ's 1st birthday (and Mango's first birthday party). JJ is Moira's cousin (well, Bill's cousins' son, so whatever that is officially to Moira... I'm just going with cousins)
- TEXAS... less than a month away!!!!
Bill and I have discussed having more people over more often and trying to get out as much as possible when friends invite us. It's tough with the Mango but it can be done even if we can't get a babysitter. Pretty soon we'll be out in the 'burbs, his friends will be too and not necessarily close, and mine too (or further:(...) and we definitely don't want to lose the friendships that we have, so probably lots more parties at Casa M-W since that's really just the easiest for everyone.
No comments :
Post a Comment