- HUGE CONGRATULATIONS for Tia Ana Maria on her new promotion to Whole Foods Wine Specialist! We are over the moon happy and excited for her and Moira will be eagerly awaiting her first glass of wine with her fabulous Aunt in approximately 20 years!
- We are selling our Maclaren Quest Stroller to make room for our new Mountain Buggy Nano, that becomes a travel system with Moira's new car seat, the Combi Coccoro (huge thank you to Grandma and Grandpa McKinney on that birthday gift!). If you or anyone you know is interested is a like new 2013 Maclaren, let me know. I'd love to keep it but cannot justify 3 strollers in a 1 bedroom NYC apt.
Thursday, August 14, 2014
Some Quick Notes
Just a few quick things I forgot to mention in my post yesterday:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
She's (hopefully) going to receive a not so shabby collection of birth year wines once those 20 years have passed. I can't promise any first, second or third growth Bordeaux , but it'll be an nice stash of other awesome wines... and just to keep with family tradition I might even throw in a bottle of NV Champagne that's been stored in questionable conditions for 20+ years, haha
ReplyDelete