Thursday, December 19, 2013

Moira: 3 Months, 2 Weeks and a Couple Days

Well, it is insanity around here. I went back to work 3 weeks ago and I feel like I'm just now getting a handle on life as a working Mama (as much as you can possibly, that is). As going back to work neared I starting focusing on my priorities, namely spending as much quality time with Moira and Bill as possible and that priority list didn't include blogging, unfortunately. So now that I'm back at work, things here are calmed as much as can be before the holidays, I don't feel like I'm going at 100 mph like I did the first few days I was back and I have a few spare minutes before I head out... so I'm updating with a few of the latest pictures of our little cutie.

She's our little chatty sweetheart, babbling to anyone that will listen (which, let's be honest here, is all of us). She makes the cutest dolphin squeals, is rolling from tummy to back and is basically working at scooting herself around anytime we set her down. I feel like the army crawl is imminent. We had our meet and greet with Moira at the daycare last Thursday and all went well. She was so interested with the other babies and there are lots that are right around her age. Her class will be all girls with one lucky boy. And while I'm still breastfeeding, my supply just can't keep up so we've started to supplement and luckily Similac makes a breast-milk supplement formula that we've started to integrate into her bottles. We head to Boston next week for Christmas... my first time ever not in Texas with my family... but it'll be a nice new tradition for Moira. Otherwise, life is good. Busy, but good.












2 comments :

  1. She is growing up, miss hearing her little sweet voice.
    Christmas is where you make it. And you will be with us during Christmas,always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete